poi-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Klute <kl...@rainer-klute.de>
Subject Re: Weird continue records
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2004 12:55:42 GMT
Am Mi, den 18.08.2004 schrieb Glen Stampoultzis um 3:51:
> You've probably guessed by now that the way they're being used for drawing
> records does not follow this pattern.  After write X records Excel will
> start writing records in the pattern: OBJ -> CONTINUE -> OBJ -> CONTINUE
> etc.  One might logically think that the continue record is continuing the
> OBJ record but it is actually continuing the very last drawing record we
> ran across.

Weird. At least the good news is that once you know it you can cope with
it. :-)

Best regards
Rainer Klute

                           Rainer Klute IT-Consulting GmbH
  Dipl.-Inform.
  Rainer Klute             E-Mail:  klute@rainer-klute.de
  K├Ârner Grund 24          Telefon: +49 172 2324824
D-44143 Dortmund           Telefax: +49 231 5349423