poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Neeraj Gupta" <nirkg...@hotmail.com>
Subject POI Code
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2004 07:30:16 GMT
Dear All

I am using POI for some time and am very much interested to understand the
development strategy as I need to export data not only to Excel but
PowerPoint also from my application. This problem (export to PowerPoint)
just gave me an idea to develop a tool for exporting to PowerPoint from an
java application. Can you people give me a hint to understand how can I get
PowerPoint file format so that I can develop a tool in java to export data
to PowerPoint from any application.  I know there is so much hard work
involved and I am ready to take the pain .so Any help from will be
appreciated. I am looking forward to learn from your experience.

Thanks and Regards
Neeraj