poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Ling, Curtis" <Curtis.L...@encana.com>
Subject HPSF Mutables
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2004 16:55:01 GMT
Hello.
I'm using POI to export ms-excel compatible spreadsheets.  When I open the
spreadsheets using ms-excel, I get a "Lost document summary information"
error, which I'm attributing to the lack of a PropertySet in the document.
I'm following the example in the fourth section of the "HPSF HOW-TO", which
details how to write Properties using MutablePropertySet, MutableSection and
MutableProperty; but these classes are not present in the v2.5 final release
of POI.  I see that they are part of the CVS Source Tree, so I was wondering
if there was a binary (.jar) somewhere which included these classes, or if
it would be possible for someone to share theirs with me.

Sorry to be a pest.

Curtis Ling