poi-dev mailing list archives

From Piers Taylor <piers.tay...@GossInteractive.com>
Subject RE: Moving HWPF out of scratchpad
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2004 08:43:21 GMT
Hi Ryan,

What would be the timescale for this?
As you know, we're working on getting the tables code
sorted out, and then will be looking into the 'special' strings
(hyperlinks, embedded objects etc).

Regards,
	  Piers

Piers Taylor - Senior Developer
Goss Interactive Ltd
http://www.gossinteractive.com
Telephone: +44 1752 517350

<smallprint>
This e-mail contains proprietary information, some or all of
which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient
only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this
e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail.
If you are not the intended recipient you may not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail.

Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free
as  information may be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses. This email and any
files attached to it have been checked with virus detection software
before transmission. You should nonetheless carry out your own virus
check before opening any attachment. Goss Interactive Ltd accepts no
liability for any loss or damage which may be caused by software
viruses.