poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Commits branches and features oh my
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 22:15:52 GMT
Will do.  I'll probably put it on a wiki.
--
Andrew C. Oliver

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi
For Java and Excel, Got POI?

The views expressed in this email are those of the author and are almost
definitely not shared by the Apache Software Foundation, its board or its
general membership.  In fact they probably most definitively disagree with
everything espoused in the above email.