poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Height, Jason" <jhei...@subcorp.com.au>
Subject RE: [SPAM Detected] [VOTE] New development build
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2004 02:55:59 GMT
2.5 production

+1

Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: Glen Stampoultzis [mailto:gstamp@iinet.net.au]
Sent: Tuesday, 17 February 2004 9:02 AM
To: poi-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: [SPAM Detected] [VOTE] New development build

I'd like to do a new development build followed soon after by a production
build.

Following our current quirky version standards this would be 2.1 for the
development version and 3.0 for the production version.  Alternatively we
could go 2.5 for the production version.  I really don't care.

Please give your -1, -0, +0, +1's.

BTW,  we should probably look at upgrading to the new 2.0 license for this
release.  This will be forced upon us if we release after the end of Feb
anyway.  Anyone got a conversion script?

Glen Stampoultzis
gstamp@iinet.net.au