poi-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Stampoultzis <gst...@iinet.net.au>
Subject Re: Draft of 2.0 announcement
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2004 23:17:19 GMT
At 12:23 AM 27/01/2004, you wrote:
> > Here's a draft of the 2.0 announcement.  I want to hold off announcing 2.0
>
>I am not too happy with it. It sounds as if POI were something to just
>handle spreadsheets.

Well this is why I'm posting a draft here so that you can add anything
missing.  I've really can't afford to wait much longer though because the
2.0 build is already up there and waiting to be announced. I'll attempt to
structure it so that HSSF doesn't get all the glory but I don't know much
about what's happened with the property stuff so this is not too easy.

Regards,

Glen Stampoultzis
gstamp@iinet.net.au