poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Height, Jason" <jhei...@subcorp.com.au>
Subject RE: Comments are part of Escher!
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2004 01:12:54 GMT

In view of the fact that the actual implementers of HSSF have their own
Escher support, I don't think it's appropriate to include my work at this
point. However, once Escher support is in, I am pretty sure I will be able
to submit smaller patches to enhance the support.

{snip)

Well I am glad that you would be willing to enhance and patch it once it is
in. Here is hoping that it can happen at some stage, in the mean time don't
go deleting your source tree!

Jason
This e-mail (including attachments) is confidential information of Australian Submarine Corporation
Pty Limited (ASC).  It may also be legally privileged.  Unauthorised use and disclosure is
prohibited.  ASC is not taken to have waived confidentiality or privilege if this e-mail was
sent to you in error. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender promptly.
 While ASC takes steps to identify and eliminate viruses, it cannot confirm that this e-mail
is free from them.  You should scan this e-mail for viruses before it is used.  The statements
in this e-mail are those of the sender only, unless specifically stated to be those of ASC
by someone with authority to do so.