poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Rainer Klute" <rainer.kl...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: More HPSF test failures -attn Rainer
Date Sun, 25 Jan 2004 11:42:52 GMT
> o.a.p.hpsf.basic.TestWrite now fails on testRecreate for the file
> TestSolidWorks.sldprt with the following message. Any Ideas? (I have fixed
> all
> the previous errors in testCodepages and testVariantTypes)

The original property set streams don't specify their codepage. HPSF then
assumes the codepage to be 1200 (UTF-16) and puts that into the property set
stream it creates. However, when comparing the original property set with the
recreated one they are found to be unequal because one property set has the
codepage property and the other one doesn't.

Best regards
Rainer Klute

--
                  RAINER KLUTE IT-CONSULTING GMBH