poi-dev mailing list archives

From Avik Sengupta <avik.sengu...@itellix.com>
Subject Re: RC2
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2004 07:49:59 GMT
On Fri, 2004-01-02 at 11:32, Glen Stampoultzis wrote:
> How'd you get it to build?  My automated build is still getting an error in
> changes.rss.

I removed the link to changes.html from trans/es/book.xml . AFAICS,
changes.rss is created by a cocoon pipeline (which i dont understand)
rather than the skin (which i do). So while the file is created at top
level, it is not in a subdir. I have checked it in. (its the last
checkin I did)

> BTW, please don't feel you have to stand on ceremony if you'd like to do
> the releases yourself.  I'm happy to do them but I wont be getting upset if
> someone wants to do it themselves.

Oh, I am more than happy for you to do them. This time, it was late at
night my time by the time I finished, so I was sure you would be asleep,
and I wanted to get it done since I didnt know when I will have the time
again. Also, I didnt know if I would mess up, so I havent published it
publicly!