poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HSSFWorkbook concurency problem
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2003 14:35:46 GMT
On 12/11/03 4:24 AM, "Avik Sengupta" <avik.sengupta@itellix.com> wrote:

>> Well, finally it looks that you are right:)
>
> Is this the opportunity for me to say I always am ;-)

I've created a monster! ;-)

> But seriously, glad its working fine for you.
>
> On Thu, 2003-12-11 at 14:02, Adam Czysciak wrote:
>> Hi,
>>

>> On Dec 10, 2003, at 6:07 PM, Avik Sengupta wrote:
>>
>>> Are you sure you are using 2.0RC1? There was a concurrency but that was
>>> fixed in 2.0pre3. Maybe you should check your classpath?  After that
>>
>> Well, finally it looks that you are right:) I cleaned all the
>> intermediate files
>> and recompiled the project yesterday with 2.0RC1 and it wasn't
>> working...
>> Today I've deleted all intermediate files and all the occurences of
>> 1.5.1-final
>> jar, and it looks that it's working correctly now:)
>>
>> Thanks for your answer.

Andrew C. Oliver

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi
For Java and Excel, Got POI?

The views expressed in this email are those of the author and are almost
definitely not shared by the Apache Software Foundation, its board or its
general membership.  In fact they probably most definitively disagree with
everything espoused in the above email.