poi-dev mailing list archives

From Avik Sengupta <avik.sengu...@itellix.com>
Subject Re: RC2 date?
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2003 18:41:11 GMT
I would prefer separate diffs, if you can manage them. And make sure the
diff is against the 2.0 Branch. It will be cool is you could do a diff
against HEAD as well, but I can manually patch HEAD if you give me
BRANCH diff.

I dont know if I will be rolling a RC .. thats up to our release
manager.. but i will certainly add in everything pending for 2.0.

Regards
-
Avik