poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HWPF power dump
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2003 06:27:07 GMT
One hell of an effort.  I wish you'd just commit as you go, but hell of a
job.  Thanks! :-)

Can you send me some status and tidbits that I can reveal in my POI talk at
ApacheCon...?

Thanks,

-Andy

On 11/10/03 5:08 AM, "Ryan Ackley" <sackley@cfl.rr.com> wrote:

> I just committed the last two months worth of work. Still working on it
> though. As I'm getting to the later stages of development I've realized that
> some of the pieces don't fit the way I thought they would. So I've had to
> re-work some stuff. I was hoping to get something workable by ApacheCon.  I
> will know after tonight if that is going to be possible.
>
> Ryan

Andrew C. Oliver

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi
For Java and Excel, Got POI?

The views expressed in this email are those of the author and are almost
definitely not shared by the Apache Software Foundation, its board or its
general membership.  In fact they probably most definitively disagree with
everything espoused in the above email.