poi-dev mailing list archives

From Agustín Martín <agus...@terra.es>
Subject Re: 2.0 release
Date Sat, 22 Nov 2003 17:54:35 GMT
Ok, I think I can spend a few hours this weekend on the spanish docs.
I'm grabbing the cvs now (last update was too long ago).
Any recommendations on the xml (I'm using encoding="ISO-8859-1") I see
the dtds links are wrong, will fix them.

<Agustin/>

<Agustin/>

Agustín Martín Barbero
agusmb at netscape dot com