poi-dev mailing list archives

From avik.sengu...@itellix.com
Subject Re: 2.0 release
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2003 10:48:32 GMT
Currently the only front page, todo and news pages are transalted into spanish,
i think. It would be good to check the todo and front pages against current
english, and translate the HSSF overview, HPSF overview and HPFW overview to
spanish as first priority. Then the HOWTO and quick guide sections of HSSF. Then
the rest :)

Regards
-
Avik