poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Send me your email address
Date Sat, 18 Oct 2003 16:54:49 GMT
Hi All,

While nearly everything on this project should take place publicly,
occasionally we have issues to discuss that require some discretion.  These
are normally issues that would acquire undue press or heckle-press attention
or deal with individual concerns.  I have almost everyone's email, but there
are a few of you that I have an out of date email.

Can everyone who is an active and current committer on this project please
send me their non-alias email address?  (meaning the final server not a
.forward'ed account)

I'm going to create a low-volume list to discuss such issues, one in
particular that I think we need to talk about.

Thanks,

Andy
--
Andrew C. Oliver