poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Improving POIFS performance
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2003 13:26:37 GMT
On 10/9/03 6:16 AM, "Glen Stampoultzis" <gstamp@iinet.net.au> wrote:

> At 03:19 PM 9/10/2003, you wrote:
>> I trust Glen's judgment almost totally...
>
> You fool.

In the Shakespearian sense I hope :-D

>> (though I hold that
>> beer called "Foster's" against him... I hold the fact that they've given
>> alcohol to kangaroos and exported their urine to the rest of the world
>> against his people....I'm sorry but its just wrong)
>
> It's our export quality beer.  What they don't tell you is they export it
> because no-one in Australia would actually drink the stuff by choice.

I suspected as much.  Hey, all that kangaroo pee has to go somewhere eh?

--
Andrew C. Oliver

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi
For Java and Excel, Got POI?

The views expressed in this email are those of the author and are almost
definitely not shared by the Apache Software Foundation, its board or its
general membership.  In fact they probably most definitively disagree with
everything espoused in the above email.