poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Status: Towards 2.0
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2003 19:38:48 GMT
On 10/8/03 2:20 AM, "Rainer Klute" <rainer.klute@epost.de> wrote:

> On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 21:41:22 +0500 "Avik Sengupta" <avik.sengupta@itellix.com>
> wrote:
>
>> The following is the status of all bugs mentioned in Andy's original post
>> about &quot;must fix&quot; bugs for 2.0 final release. ...
>
>> 14734    Fixed in HEAD. Will it go to branch? Rainer?
>
> I didn't provide a fix because I couldn't simply reproduce the bug reporter's
> problem with the HEAD. I just checked whether I could open his test file with
> the REL_2_BRANCH's poibrowser, and the answer is yes.
>
> BTW who is responsible for the "NOT DONE" issues that haven't got a name with
> them? Are these all HSSF issues which I can simply ignore? According to
> Bugzilla there are no outstanding HPSF bugs (at least at the time of this
> writing on the train).

All bugs are for whomever.  I only put some names to pull attention of folks
who might know the most.   Whether you choose to work on HSSF is up to you.
You can assume that I'd probably have put your name next to anything that
looked HPSF related.  We'd certainly appreciate your help.

-Andy

--
Andrew C. Oliver

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi
For Java and Excel, Got POI?

The views expressed in this email are those of the author and are almost
definitely not shared by the Apache Software Foundation, its board or its
general membership.  In fact they probably most definitively disagree with
everything espoused in the above email.