poi-dev mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tets...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-poi forrest.properties
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2003 00:11:27 GMT

Hi,

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 20:35:14 +0500
(Subject: Re: cvs commit: jakarta-poi forrest.properties)
"Avik Sengupta" <avik.sengupta@itellix.com> wrote:

> Hey, cool, i like it!

Danke :)

> I have a few nitpicks:
> * I hate the big hude pdf logo hainging in mid air. I think a link to
> pdf would be nice as a text link next to the Home link in the top bar
> -- Home | PDF

Agreed. God knows I tried in the past. ;) I am still investigating
how to. (Yes, I wanted to display like
"Home | PDF" ... ;-)

> * I liked the fact that originally, the code sections were boxed.. it
> looked nice. Also, is the current code sections in fixed-width font?

Agreed. Will be fixed soon.

> * the HSSF/howto page, for example has horizontal scrolling, i cant figure out how.

I think it is because of the length of the code.
If I put carriage return (and LF) to some codes, I think the scroll bar
would be wiped out completely.

> But anyway, i think this is a fresh new look!

Any suggestions/opinions would be appreciated!

Anyway, I am now re-creating
Jakarta-POI
WebServices Site
WS-SOAP
WS-Axis
websites. I hope they would be the same look and feel.
That skin was based on "avalon-tigris" skin. Cool.

Really, I welcome any suggestion, indeed.

Thanks,

-- Tetsuya. (tetsuya@apache.org)