poi-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Klute <rainer.kl...@epost.de>
Subject Re: Status: Towards 2.0
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2003 05:47:20 GMT
On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 23:15:47 +0500 "Avik Sengupta" <avik.sengupta@itellix.com> wrote:

>    &gt;  I didn't provide a fix because I couldn't simply reproduce the bug reporter's
problem with the HEAD. I just checked whether I could open his test file with the REL_2_BRANCH's
poibrowser, and the answer is yes.

> It would be good to have a testcase added in for this. Ive been doing that in TestBugs.java
in testcases/o/a/p/hssf/usermodel .. helps prove to the reporter that the bug is indeed fixed,
and of course helps keep future commits honest :)

I added the reporter's document to the HPSF testcases. There is a testcase that reads all
documents from the HPSF data directory, writes them to temporary files using HPSF writing
functionality for property sets and byte-by-byte copy for the rest. Then the testcase compares
original and copy - logically for property sets and byte-by-byte for the rest.

Best regards
Rainer Klute

                           Rainer Klute IT-Consulting GmbH
  Dipl.-Inform.
  Rainer Klute             E-Mail:  klute@rainer-klute.de
  K├Ârner Grund 24          Telefon: +49 172 2324824
D-44143 Dortmund           Telefax: +49 231 5349423