poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Avik Sengupta" <avik.sengu...@itellix.com>
Subject Re: Re: Status: Towards 2.0
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2003 18:17:59 GMT
 &gt;  I didn't provide a fix because I couldn't simply reproduce the bug reporter's problem
with the HEAD. I just
 &gt; checked whether I could open his test file with the REL_2_BRANCH's poibrowser, and
the answer is yes.

  It would be good to have a testcase added in for this. Ive been doing that in TestBugs.java
in testcases/o/a/p/hssf/usermodel .. helps prove to the reporter that the bug is indeed fixed,
and of course helps keep future commits honest :)

   &gt;  &gt;  BTW who is responsible for the &quot;NOT DONE&quot; issues
that haven't got a name with them?

   Once I am done with the simple ones, i'll start bugging people on the list with individual
issues, whichever hasnt been done by then. But yes, in general i think all of them are HSSF
issues.

    Regards
    -
    Avik

   &gt;
   &gt;  -------Original Message-------
   &gt;
   &gt;  &gt; From: Rainer Klute
   &gt;
   &gt;  &gt; Subject: Re: Status: Towards 2.0
   &gt;
   &gt;  &gt; Sent: 08 Oct 2003 12:20:05
   &gt;
   &gt;  &gt;
   &gt;
   &gt;  &gt;  On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 21:41:22 +0500 &quot;Avik Sengupta&quot;