poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Article on POI on devX
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2003 14:45:38 GMT
Very cool.  We should post this on the front page of Jakarta and in the poi
news.. . I'll try and get around to it if no one does but I'm in the 3rd
quarter of an > 1 mo on the road and I'm a bit fatigued in the evenings.

My personal thanks and congrats the the author.  Now if Ryan can deliver (a
year late ;-) ) then we can finish the OnJava series with an article on
writing word docs ;-)  -- I'm hoping he'll write all/most of it.  It puts
the lotion in the bucket or it gets the hose.

-Andy (in San Diego)

On 9/28/03 11:52 PM, "Avik Sengupta" <avik@apache.org> wrote:

> Anybody seen this? (Warning, page renders and scrolls very slowly in
> Mozilla)
>
> http://www.devx.com/Java/Article/17301?

Andrew C. Oliver

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi
For Java and Excel, Got POI?

The views expressed in this email are those of the author and are almost
definitely not shared by the Apache Software Foundation, its board or its
general membership.  In fact they probably most definitively disagree with
everything espoused in the above email.