poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: VOTE: DBCell and Index Record patches on 2.0 branch
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2003 18:15:32 GMT
If it brings the 2_branch closer to being stable +1
If it brings it farther from being stable -1

I don't think our problem is this.  I think what needs to be done is someone
to diff the biffview of a blank sheet versus one poi modifies and see what
extra records we write.  We never used to write these records and it used to
work (DBCELL/INDEX).  Thus I think we're writing too many records rather
than too few.

-Andy

--
Andrew C. Oliver

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi
For Java and Excel, Got POI?

The views expressed in this email are those of the author and are almost
definitely not shared by the Apache Software Foundation, its board or its
general membership.  In fact they probably most definitively disagree with
everything espoused in the above email.