poi-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Wyraz <Mich...@Wyraz.de>
Subject Page Breaks
Date Sun, 21 Sep 2003 09:44:41 GMT
Hi there!

i'm new to POI and i needed Page Breaks for my Project. I read the mail
archive and found something (including a description how the records works)
but there seemed to be no implementation.

So i created 2 new Records (HorizontalPageBreaksRecord and
and implemented the stuff. It works fine for me :-)

Sould i commit this code somewhere?
It consists of:
* 2 new Records (type 0x1a and 0x1b)
* a little change in RecordFactory (add the new Records)
* some changes in HSSFSheet

currently, i only added 2 new functions to the HSSFSheet (usermodel):

     * returns the HorizontalPageBreaksRecord for this sheet.
     * if there is no such record, a new one is created
     * TODO: should we better add functions to manipulate the record to
this class?
     * @return
    public HorizontalPageBreaksRecord  getHorizontalPageBreaks()

and the same for vertical breaks.

but maybe the handling of this records should be done internally to make
records invisible for users using the usermodel.