poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Sukesh M Prabhakar" <sprab...@in.ibm.com>
Subject Escher Format.
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2003 09:16:24 GMT

Yes,I am working on the escher format as part of my work.
I am able to get info. regarding the diff. escher objects in the ppt
document.But it is not comprehensive.

Thanks and Regards
Sukesh Manjunath

--Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
 but by the moments that take our breath away.

                      Glen Stampoultzis

                      <gstamp@iinet.net        To:       "POI Developers List" <poi-dev@jakarta.apache.org>

                      .au>                     cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: Powerpoint conversion Help!!

                      08/17/2003 05:18

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      "POI Developers

                      List"

I'm not sure I can help much with your problem but I have a question for
you.  Are you working on the escher format as part of your work?

Regards,

Glen

gstamp@iinet.net.au