poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Sukesh M Prabhakar" <sprab...@in.ibm.com>
Subject PowerPoint Info
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2003 03:20:13 GMT
Hi,
I am working on reading the binary stream of PowerPoint.

I needed information regarding the psrRefernce variable in the
SlidePersistAtom. The documentation for the Microsoft SDK says
psrReference is a logical reference to the slide persist object.

Whenever a slide is edited and modified, the value of this variable may or
may not change.
When a slide is added or deleted also this variable changes value.
So, I need to know the things that affect the value of this variable.How is
the value calculated?
Can someone provide some information regarding this detail?

Thanks and Regards
Sukesh Manjunath

--Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
 but by the moments that take our breath away.