poi-dev mailing list archives

From Praveen Mathew <prmat...@in.ibm.com>
Subject Re: HWPF Status
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 06:01:10 GMT
Did you ever
make those changes you were going to make to the decompressor?

Yes I have made the necessary changes, except for the sprmCSizePos (opcode 0xEA3F), and other
Sprms where they are refering to the " array of font sizes".
I am unable to find it anywhere in the Documentation.

Thanks & Regards
Praveen

"Ryan Ackley" <sackley@cfl.rr.com>
05/08/2003 20:28