poi-dev mailing list archives

From Praveen Mathew <prmat...@in.ibm.com>
Subject Re: PlexofCps implementation
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 18:39:17 GMT
But I see that the algorithms given in the Spec like
Algorithm to determine the bounds of a paragraph containing a certain
character in a complex file
Algorithm to determine paragraph properties for a paragraph in a complex
file
all refers to the Fc , ie to get the PAP or CHP of a particular character
you have to track its Fc  & using this Fc you have to get the Papx or
Chpx..
I am bit confused to arrive at a way to do this.

Thanks & Regards
Praveen

Praveen Mathew
IBM Software Labs,Airport Road,