poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HPSF writing functionality ahead
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2003 20:18:05 GMT
This is great news.  Once you get it working post it on the poi news blog
thing.

On 8/27/03 2:13 PM, "Rainer Klute" <rainer.klute@epost.de> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to announce that HPSF writing functionality is very close now. Today
> my HPSF extensions past all test cases for the first time. Now I'll iron out a
> few (but not all) rough edges and commit the stuff to the CVS HEAD in the next
> days. It won't go into the REL_2_BRANCH because there are a few small
> incompatible API changes.
>
> Best regards
> Rainer Klute
>
>                          Rainer Klute IT-Consulting GmbH
> Dipl.-Inform.
> Rainer Klute             E-Mail:  klute@rainer-klute.de
> K├Ârner Grund 24          Telefon: +49 172 2324824
> D-44143 Dortmund           Telefax: +49 231 5349423

Andrew C. Oliver

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi
For Java and Excel, Got POI?

The views expressed in this email are those of the author and are almost
definitely not shared by the Apache Software Foundation, its board or its
general membership.  In fact they probably most definitively disagree with
everything espoused in the above email.