poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: PowerPoint Info
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2003 15:15:00 GMT
This is help for people working on POI.  If you're working on your own port
of PowerPoint, do not ask THIS community to help you.  If you want the
support of this community, support this community with your code.

-Andy

On 8/24/03 11:20 PM, "Sukesh M Prabhakar" <sprabhak@in.ibm.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I am working on reading the binary stream of PowerPoint.
>
> I needed information regarding the psrRefernce variable in the
> SlidePersistAtom. The documentation for the Microsoft SDK says
> psrReference is a logical reference to the slide persist object.
>
> Whenever a slide is edited and modified, the value of this variable may or
> may not change.
> When a slide is added or deleted also this variable changes value.
> So, I need to know the things that affect the value of this variable.How is
> the value calculated?
> Can someone provide some information regarding this detail?
>

> Thanks and Regards
> Sukesh Manjunath
>

> --Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
> but by the moments that take our breath away.

Andrew C. Oliver

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi
For Java and Excel, Got POI?

The views expressed in this email are those of the author and are almost
definitely not shared by the Apache Software Foundation, its board or its
general membership.  In fact they probably most definitively disagree with
everything espoused in the above email.