poi-dev mailing list archives

From "MRS.MARIAM SANI ABACHA (WIDOW)" <mmrsmaraba...@caramail.com>
Subject STRICTLY PRIVATE
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2003 03:15:24 GMT

FROM: MRS.MARIAM SANI ABACHA (WIDOW)
STRICTLY PRIVATE
Dear Sir,
PROPOSAL FOR THE RE TRANSFER OF US$45.5 MILLION UNITED
STATES DOLLARS
I take liberty to introduce my humble self to you and permit me to write you am MRS MARIAM
ABACHA (WIDOW) the wife of Late General Sani Abacha Former Head of state of the defunct Military
Government of Nigeria, who was killed, while in office in1998. After these, the Present Democratic
Elected Government of OLUSEGUN OBASANJO took over in 1999 as a result of Military misrule
over the years, during the tenure of Late General Abacha (my in law) he enriched and accumulated
a lot of money while in office, but unfortunately for him the man died.
This money was lodged in different banks abroad in America, Canada, Europe and Africa. Etc.
However, the present Government succeeded in Frozen most of these Accounts and have so far
recalled these money back to the country, with exception of the money deposited in a vault
with A SECURITY COMPANY in overseas undiscovered up till date. And due to sanction placed
on the family by the Present government can not reach this money nor withdraw it to Nigeria
for use.
Otherwise, we have jointly decided within the family to relocate these funds out abroad for
investment. This is the only ways and means we can utilize this money wisely.
Consequently, we beg for your assistance in investing this money i.e. Purchase factory (s),
Estate and any other viable venture you might suggest. I got your contact through your country
(s) Embassy, as a trustworthy and reliable person we believe strongly, you will not disappoint
us, we have also agreed to give you 30% of the total amount as share in this business, at
the end of the day.
Finally, we require the following information to facilitate and normalization of documentation
with the Security Company.
(a) Your complete name
(b) Your Telephone/Fax Numbers
(c) Complete Bank Account Numbers and Addresses.
Again, all arrangement and logistics of this transaction are in place as you are free and
secured in this transaction, you will be glad you did and we shall remain grateful.
I most faithfully look forward to hear from you. Thanks in anticipations.
Best regards,
MRS.MARIAM SANI ABACHA (WIDOW)