poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Praveen Mathew" <prmat...@in.ibm.com>
Subject Re: New FFN & Fontable classes
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2003 12:32:16 GMT
Ryan,
             How should I compare the two fontTable classes. Can I use
assertEquals(Object, Object)
 function, or shall I do a memberwise comparison ?. Then  should  I loop
through each Ffn objects & dp a memberwise comparison for them also?

How should the seperate TestFfn class be implemented? should I make the
array of Ffn objects & compare them?

Thanks & Regards
Praveen

"Ryan Ackley" <sackley@cfl.rr.com>