poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Praveen Mathew" <prmat...@in.ibm.com>
Subject Re: New FFN & Fontable classes
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 18:45:56 GMT
I forgot to ask you if you successfully ran your TestFontTable test. Did
you?

Actually the tes has ran successfully. The 2 fontTables are equal. But
when I actually tried to print the font names, It seems something has gone
wrong.
With 3 different Doc files I am getting the _stringCount field (2nd short in the header of
sttbfffn) as Zero.

I am trying to figure out what could have gone wrong

Thanks & Regards
Praveen

"Ryan Ackley" <sackley@cfl.rr.com>
09/07/2003 20:28