poi-dev mailing list archives

From Praveen Mathew <prmat...@in.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Bugzilla problem??
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2003 12:49:38 GMT
Hi andy,
Browser is I.E, cookies are not enabled i guess, i cant see an option for
cookies in "security" (Windows XP) for bRowser properties

Will cookie enabling help me??

Thanks & Regards
Praveen

"Andrew C. Oliver" <acoliver@apache.org>
30/07/2003 18:02
Please respond to "POI Developers List"

        To:     POI Developers List <poi-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Bugzilla problem??

On 7/30/03 8:32 AM, "Praveen Mathew" <prmathew@in.ibm.com> wrote:

> It has worked now.....But usually I get this problem.
>
> I submit the patch , it will go back to login page, again I will enter
Uid
> & pwd, then it takes me to a page  where it says "Go back & Try again",
> sent

That is strange.  What browser are you using?  Are cookies on?

--
Andrew C. Oliver

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi
For Java and Excel, Got POI?