poi-dev mailing list archives

From Praveen Mathew <prmat...@in.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Praveen hows it going?
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2003 16:42:42 GMT
Ryan, please clarify this.  I am finding this difficult to understand

According to Spec.... typedef union _UPX
    {
    struct
            {
            uchar grpprl[cbMaxGrpprlStyleChpx];
            } chpx;
    struct
            {
            ushort istd;
            uchar grpprl[cbMaxGrpprlStylePapx];
            } papx;
    uchar rgb[1];
    } UPX;

the papx stored in STSH has istd & & grpprl. In our current StyleDescription class,
the _papx which is being returned from getPAPX() is only made of grrprl.
In the uncompressProperty(byte[] grpprl, Object parent, StyleSheet styleSheet,
boolean doIstd) function of StyleSheet class,
we are doing ((ParagraphProperties)newProperty).setIstd(LittleEndian.getShort(grpprl,
0));. Can we get the istd from this grpprl at ofset 0 by reading the
short???

Thanks & Regards
Praveen

"Ryan Ackley" <sackley@cfl.rr.com>