poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: The Margins code
Date Sat, 19 Jul 2003 12:35:01 GMT

Yeah it would be nice if you could...Basically capture record positions
going in and out or use aggregates rather than cursing through them all, etc
etc.

Give it a few days just so that we donĀ¹t step on each others code... I'm
doing the performance merge

--
Andrew C. Oliver

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi