poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: new forrest live site
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2003 12:47:17 GMT
Tetsuya... You were asking permission.  I didn't realize this because there
was no need to ask permission... I was just talking about something that
irks me for future reference.  I told something similar to Glen months ago
when he mentioned using forrest and then said "do what you want, you're
writing the build and going to be using the doc build the most"...  If you
tell us about things, we'll likely give you feedback.  If you ask us for
permission and you need none, you may become confused. :-)

-Andy