poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Change Gump descriptor to 2.0....and more
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2003 17:45:11 GMT
Hi Guys,

I'm finally ready to start working on merging the poi-performance branch
with the head.  In order to do this, I'd like to make GUMP build the 2_0
branch.  I WILL be breaking the head for periods of time as I work my way
through some issues, but if I don't start committing chunks at a time, it
will never get done (because every time I do, I break something else when
someone changes something else...there's too much work).

Should we duplicate the gump descriptor and build both (sounds good)

--
Andrew C. Oliver

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi
For Java and Excel, Got POI?