poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Documentation is a pain in the...
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2003 13:31:42 GMT
You don't need to know what it will look like ;-)  You're editing the
content.  You're supposed to be able to take it on faith that it will look
nice.. . .  Granted if you have tables that doesn't always ring true.

I use 'vi'.  It is a wonderful editor with a unix programmer friendly
interface.  You can get a windows version here: gvim.sourceforge.net

-Andy