poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: function table
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 18:08:38 GMT
IIRC, those are "reserved" or non-implemented.  We haven't yet implemented
"macro functions"...  Shouldn't be hard to implement I suppose if we just
add a lookup for the POIFS filesystem in the event it can't lookup the
function to verify its there and just use it...Otherwise we should probably
throw an exception.

Someone should put this in bugzilla as an [RFE] Macro functions if it isn't
already there.