poi-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Stampoultzis <gst...@iinet.net.au>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-poi/src/documentation/content/xdocs/trans book.xml guidelines.xml index.xml
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2003 23:53:34 GMT

Rainer, I agree.

Although I preferred Poi I feel it's much more important to be
consistent.  A simple vote would have cleared this whole point up and we
would no longer be having this conversation.  Vetoing the making of this
decision was not cool and reflects an unwillingness on Andy's part to let
go of his baby.

-- Glen