poi-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Stampoultzis <gst...@iinet.net.au>
Subject Re: new forrest live site
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2003 21:56:50 GMT

Okay.  That's a fair point.  0.3 to 0.4 was a bit painful simply because
they started enforcing a DTD which we didn't conform to.  Hopefully the
transition to 0.5 will be smoother.  Should the effort to perform the
transition become too painful I suggest we call a vote on whether we wish
to continue with forrest or move to velocity.  I'm about 60% forrest and
40% velocity at the moment but that may change with with migration.

At 11:20 PM 17/07/2003, you wrote:
>We have to change things all the time as forrest evolves...  I'm not
>suggesting action I'm just whining about how much I hate external
>dependencies especially in the build so that next time I whine you have a
>point of reference + history which provides some glimpse into why I feel
>this way.

Glen Stampoultzis
gstamp@iinet.net.au