poi-dev mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tets...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Effect a naming policy g/POI/s//Poi/g
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2003 05:52:29 GMT

Forgot to mention:
(This vote result will be given as an official notice
to Jakarta PMC)

There will be some step to change all the material in jakarta.apache.org

1. change on jakarta-site2 module : this could be done by myself
(Tetsuya)
2. change on the List-Id:, Reply-To: Header of -dev, -user lists
(Infrastructure)
3. change on Apachewiki (Tetsuya)
4. Other materials: Please tell me if you notice.

All the .java file had been sucessfully compiled. No problem
with website, too.

Please take these above and below into consideration and let's vote!

-- Tetsuya (tetsuya@apache.org)

P.S.  creation of jakarta-poi-3 module might be one of the best choices.
There could be *no* CVS change, whether case sensitive or not

--

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 14:16:24 +0900
(Subject: Re: [VOTE] Effect a naming policy g/POI/s//Poi/g)