poi-dev mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tets...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Kick out all committers who haven't turned in a CLA and boot all code which was contributed by such members in 2 weeks
Date Sun, 13 Jul 2003 23:02:11 GMT

I am not sure what you want to mean. AFAIK, all the committer (who have
apache.org account) must sign the agreement *when* they become apache
committer... Right??
Are there anyone who did not sign to the committer agreement and became
committer here in Jakarta-Poi??

I'll vote after my question above is answered.

As far as http://www.apache.org/~jim/committers.html is concerned,
cron did not work well, it seems.

As for me, i faxed the agreement to the ASF.
(http://incubator.apache.org/forms/ASF_Contributor_License_2_form.pdf)

Sincerely,

-- Tetsuya (tetsuya@apache.org)