poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Avik Sengupta" <avik.sengu...@itellix.com>
Subject Re: Re: function table
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 18:19:32 GMT
255 seems used for external functions. I have seen it being used for functions out of addins.
That reference goes via an extersheet record. Now i know its also used for macro functions,
and i am certainly not surprised.

One source of the function list is the "Excel book". The series is not unbroken there .

Names, again, is awaiting two things... Correct externsheet implementation, and passing a
proper reference to the sheet to NamePtg.

Regards
-
Avik