poi-dev mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tets...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Top level project
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2003 01:06:23 GMT

Gaining FOP and making poi/fop under the umbrella of formats.apache.org
would be a smart idea.

I know there are *A LOT* concerns about PDF, XML, Java, MS-****.
From a marketing point of view, I know there are many users who
can not choose the right way to deal with the MS-**/PDF formats.

Google is genius..

Sincerely,

-- Tetsuya (tetsuya@apache.org)

On Thu, 03 Jul 2003 16:29:04 -0400