poi-dev mailing list archives

From rainer.kl...@gmx.de
Subject Re: [ATTN:Rainer] Re: cvs commit: jakarta-poi/src/testcases/org/apache/poi/hpsf/data TestCorel.shw
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2003 09:13:50 GMT
> Some problem with junit... i am using 3.8.1, so i glen, i think. This is
> with a clean compile cycle.

Oops, probably something went wrong with my tries to commit the source code
to the HEAD and the REL_2.0_BRANCH. The three method calls which are in error
do not represent not the latest working state.  I wonder if both attempts
went wrong or whether its correct in one of the branches.

Since I am behind a firewall during the working day I cannot fix it right
now. If you are desperately needing compilable code, replace the three faulty
method calls by the following:

    assertEquals(s.getPageCount(), 0);
    assertEquals(s.getWordCount(), 0);
    assertEquals(s.getCharCount(), 0);