poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Ryan Ackley" <sack...@cfl.rr.com>
Subject Re: Praveen hows it going?
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2003 17:17:20 GMT
> the papx stored in STSH has istd & & grpprl. In our current
StyleDescription class, the _papx which is being returned from getPAPX() is
only made of grrprl.
> In the uncompressProperty(byte[] grpprl, Object parent, StyleSheet
styleSheet,
> boolean doIstd) function of StyleSheet class,
> we are doing
((ParagraphProperties)newProperty).setIstd(LittleEndian.getShort(grpprl,
> 0));. Can we get the istd from this grpprl at ofset 0 by reading the
> short???

This is an inconsistency I need to correct. In our current StyleDescription
class, I strip the istd out and store it in the variable _istd. The byte
array _papx only contains SPRMS.

However, the papxs stored in PAPBinTable store the istd with the papx.

I will change this so _papx in StyleDescription still has the istd at offset
0. You can assume that the istd will always be at offset 0 of a papx.

Ryan