poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Appaji Yelamarthi" <ayelamar...@avestacs.com>
Subject RE: hi all
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 11:57:44 GMT
Hi all,
  How to unsubscribe from this mailing list.From many days I wanted  to
unlist from here.But failing severely.
 Can anybody help me to get unsubscribed.

Cheers n Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Praveen Mathew [mailto:prmathew@in.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 3:49 PM
To: POI Developers List
Subject: Re: New FFN & Fontable classes

Ryan,

Will we be able to make the code for writing out the Mainstream &
tableStream after modifying them in a week? I had actually commited that

in my last deadline to my boss.

By modifying, I mean to add an extra word into the text  stream and give
different font to it.

Thanks & Regards
Praveen

"Ryan Ackley" <sackley@cfl.rr.com>