poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Praveen Mathew" <prmat...@in.ibm.com>
Subject Re: HPSF (Was: Re: HDF)
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2003 05:56:01 GMT

Actually the Tittle, no: of words, no: of characters and many other ..are
all different.......

Thanks & Regards
Praveen

Praveen Mathew
IBM Software Labs,Airport Road,
Bangalore - 560 017,India.
Ph : +91- 80 - 504 4609 (Direct)
       +91 - 80 - 5262355 Extn: 3609
Email: prmathew@in.ibm.com

                      "Ryan Ackley"

                      <sackley@cfl.rr.c        To:       "POI Developers List"

                      om>                       <poi-dev@jakarta.apache.org>

                                               cc:

                      06/02/03 05:25 AM        Subject:  Re: HPSF (Was: Re: HDF)

                      Please respond to

                      "POI Developers

                      List"

It may just be that there are default properties set by the operating
system
if there is not SummaryInformation stream found.

Ryan